Adults, older adults and adults with special needs
TRAINING WHILE TAKING CARE OF YOUR BODY AND YOUR HEALTH!!!
Laetitia’s approach is coaching sports achievement while giving health advice, helping you understand and feel the importance of what you are doing and how you can exercise while taking care of your health.
HER SPORTS & HEALTH COACHING IS FOCUSED ON PEOPLE WHO:
- - Need help to get back in shape
- - Don’t know how to exercise
- - Don’t like to exercise on their own or don’t like to go to the gym
- - Need to lose weight
- - Used to be active but for different reasons, not anymore
- - Have to deal with chronic pains, disease
- - Need to exercise after a pregnancy
- - Have special needs (handicaps, …)
- - ….
THE SPORTS & HEALTH SESSIONS TAKE PLACE:
- - At your home
- - At your gym, swimming pool
- - In the park
- - At your office
One on One session or in a small group
Duration: 60 minutes
- - Nordic walking: walking with poles: only sport that makes use so many muscles (80% of your muscles)
- - power walking
- - running: learn how to run without being exhausted
- - Urban exercises
- - Circuit training
- - Steps & aerobic exercise
- - Cycling
- - Swimming
- - Stretching
Youth with special needs
Laetitia has extensive experience in adapted physical activity and has had many opportunities to work with kids and teenagers challenged by asthma, obesity, type 1 diabetes and various special needs.
She has worked in multidisciplinary team and knows how important the environment is to health. Master degree in Exercise, Sport, Health and Handicap and has worked in research to assess the effects of adapted physical activity in children with chronic diseases.
She will procure a safe, adapted and playful environment for your child or your teenager to allow him / her to progress while having fun.
Laetitia’s coaching will be tailor made and focused on the abilities of your child/teenager.
The activities and place of coaching will be decided with you.
One on One session for 60 min